16 oz 100% Recycled Fiber Hot Cup by GP PRO (Georgia-Pacific), Fits Large Lids, 2346R (CASE), 1000 Count (50 Cups Per Sleeve, 20 Sleeves Per
- FIRST hot drink cup made of 100% post-consumer recycled fiber
- BOTH RECYCLED AND RECYCLABLE: made from recycled corrugated containers; may be recycled after use1
- USE WITH HOT OR COLD DRINKS; dual-purpose paper cups make ordering and storage efficient. Recommended to use a sleeve if drinking with a hot beverage
- PAPER DESIGN: 73% of patrons say the 100% Recycled Fiber Hot Cup is visually appealing2
Specifications for this item
|Global Trade Identification Number||10078731965339|
|Included Components||50 Cups per Sleeve, 20 Sleeves per Case|
|Is Assembly Required||false|
|Number of Items||20|
|Special Features||hot-beverage , cold-beverage|
|Style||(NEW) 16 oz 100% Recycled Cup|
500-CT Disposable Black 4-OZ Hot Beverage Cups with Ripple Wall Design: No Need for Sleeves – Perfect for Cafes – Eco-Friendly Recyclable Paper
- NO NEED FOR SEPARATE SLEEVES: These 4 ounce hot cups have built-in insulation – eliminating the need for separate sleeves! This saves you money, while lessening your impact on the environment.
- KEEP THE HEAT IN: With their innovative ripple wall insulated design, these disposable espresso cups keep beverages enjoyably warm while keeping customers’ hands comfortably cool.
- ENSURE A STEADY SUPPLY: With 500 of these paper espresso cups in one package, you won’t have to worry about running out anytime soon.
- EMINENTLY AFFORDABLE: We’re able to bring you these products in bulk packaging at lower prices; you pay the same low rates as our restaurant and catering clients.
- MADE FOR RECYCLING: Constructed with 100% premium paper, these disposable tea cups can be easily recycled after use – making it easy for you to be nature-friendly!